2019 Indian general/Loksabha election results of survey and forecast

2019 Indian general/Loksabha election results are announced here for survey and a forecast/prediction is done. Please see the short video to see the details.

Largest-ever election in the world is being held in India now. India being a significant power in the world, everyone is anxiously looking into the results of General elections in the largest democracy of the world.

A very close competition between current ruling alliance, NDA and opposition front, UPA, is making it really interesting. All eyes are watching if Modi, current prime minister, will be able to continue to his second term or Rahul will be able to take his first term ever in Loksabha. This video compiles views and opinions of Indians in Japan about the General elections and results of 2019.

Following are the observations from survey analysis:-

56~57% of the participants think that NDA/Modi government will continue to their second term. 53~54% among these participants thinks that this is due to good performance of the Modi government. And remaining 46% thinks this is due to the lack of better leadership and co-ordination among opposition parties.

30% of the participants think that UPA/Rahul government will take their first chance in Loksabha. 42~43% among these participants thinks that this is due to the bad performance of the Modi government. And another 42~43% of the participants thinks this is due to the divisive politics played by Modi government. Only remaining 14% thinks this is due to a better leadership and co-ordination in UPA.

13% of the participants think that Third alliance government will take their chance in Loksabha-2019. 66~67% among these participants thinks that this is due to distrust in NDA and UPA alliances. 33% of the participants put forward many other miscellaneous reasons.

We will see how accurate we are, on 23rd May, while the results come out. Please enjoy, like/share the video and leave your comments. Please don't forget to subscribe, press bell icon and share.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *